- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "City Resilience Profiling Programme"
UN-Habitat celebrates United Nations 70th anniversary in Spain
Barcelona 2 November 2015—UN-Habitat through its City Resilience Profiling Programme (CRPP) joined three other sister organisations to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the United Nations at an event held recently at the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site....
- Posted November 2, 2015
Bogotá Signs First Associate Cities Agreement
Barcelona, 27 May 2015 – UN-Habitat, the International Association Recycling Cities Network (RECNET), and The Institute for Risk Management and Climate Change (IDIGER) have signed a Statement of Cooperation outlining the City of Bogotá as the first...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Global cities come together on city resilience profiling
Barcelona, 12 July 2014: The first meeting of UN-Habitat’s City Resilience Profiling Programme (CRPP) took place earlier this month with four member cities meeting in Spain. The Programme brought together representatives from Beirut, Concepción-Talcahuano, Wellington, and the...
- Posted July 15, 2014
New collaboration explores technological solutions to urban resilience
Barcelona, 3 June 2014: UN-Habitat’s City Resilience Profiling Programme and the Autonomous University of Barcelona’s School of Engineering have announced a new collaboration to work together in the design and construction of software to increase cities’ resilience...
- Posted June 3, 2014
City Resilience Profiling Programme
The City Resilience Profiling Programme (CRPP) focuses on providing national and local governments with tools for measuring and increasing resilience to multi-hazard impacts, including those associated with climate change. Working through partnerships with stakeholders including international agencies...
- Posted March 25, 2014
Many urban residents are highly vulnerable to natural disasters such as earthquakes, storm surges and tsunamis. Read more about the current and future challenges and the ways to improve the resilience of our cities.
- Posted March 17, 2014