- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "Antigua and Barbuda"
- Antigua and Barbuda
UN-Habitat projects in Antigua and Barbuda Participatory Slum Upgrading Programme The Participatory Slum Upgrading Progamme (PSUP) is supporting Government and stakeholders to utilize their improved knowledge and capacity to implement inclusive slum upgrading policies and practices. The...
- Posted February 15, 2016
- Antigua and Barbuda: National Urban Profile
The islands of Antigua, Barbuda and Redonda make up one nation. They are situated near the centre of the Caribbean archipelago, and are part of the Lesser Antilles and Leeward Islands groupings.
- Posted June 20, 2014