- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "AGGI"
Gender Equality and Human Settlement
Today, one in two people on the planet is an urban dweller Urbanization is mostly occurring in developing countries (93%). Cities are growing because of: – Natural increase in urban population (50%) – Reclassification of rural areas...
- Posted February 25, 2015
Request for Nominations for the UN-Habitat Advisory Group on Gender Issues (AGGI) Replacements until September 2016
Background UN-Habitat, the United Nations Human Settlements Programme, seeks nominations of new members to serve on UN-Habitat’s Advisory Group on Gender Issues (AGGI). The AGGI was established in 2012 to advise the UN-Habitat Executive Director on all...
- Posted September 17, 2014
Advisory Group on Gender Issues (AGGI)
To support gender mainstreaming and gender equality across all levels of UN-Habitat, the Advisory Group on Gender Issues (AGGI) was formed in 2012, following the World Urban Forum 6 in Naples, on the initiative of Huairou Commission,...
- Posted July 21, 2014