- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "AGGI"
- Gender Equality and Human Settlement
Today, one in two people on the planet is an urban dweller Urbanization is mostly occurring in developing countries (93%). Cities are growing because of: – Natural increase in urban population (50%) – Reclassification of rural areas...
- Posted February 25, 2015
- Request for Nominations for the UN-Habitat Advisory Group on Gender Issues (AGGI) Replacements until September 2016
Background UN-Habitat, the United Nations Human Settlements Programme, seeks nominations of new members to serve on UN-Habitat’s Advisory Group on Gender Issues (AGGI). The AGGI was established in 2012 to advise the UN-Habitat Executive Director on all...
- Posted September 17, 2014
- Advisory Group on Gender Issues (AGGI)
To support gender mainstreaming and gender equality across all levels of UN-Habitat, the Advisory Group on Gender Issues (AGGI) was formed in 2012, following the World Urban Forum 6 in Naples, on the initiative of Huairou Commission,...
- Posted July 21, 2014