- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
Sustainable Cities Dialogue Urban Governance at the Core of the Implementation of SDG 11
The Sustainable Cities Dialogue in Strasbourg showed how local governments are already taking ownership of the global agendas, organizing awareness-raising activities and implementing Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development by engaging all local stakeholders from the grass-roots and up.We have heard the commitment of national governments to work with communities, the private sector and to establish mechanisms of dialogue and cooperation with other levels of governments towards the achievement of sustainable cities.