- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Sustainable Cities Dialogue Urban Governance at the Core of the Implementation of SDG 11
The Sustainable Cities Dialogue in Strasbourg showed how local governments are already taking ownership of the global agendas, organizing awareness-raising activities and implementing Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development by engaging all local stakeholders from the grass-roots and up.We have heard the commitment of national governments to work with communities, the private sector and to establish mechanisms of dialogue and cooperation with other levels of governments towards the achievement of sustainable cities.