Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Series: Urban Youth Centre Training Manuals
The concept of One Stop Centres grew out of a collaborative process with key stakeholders including youth, municipal leaders, and UN-HABITAT. More info →
This manual is about the core principles and procedures for the starting up of, delivery of, and monitoring of One Stop Youth Information Resource Services. More info →
This manual exists as one of a growing library of materials produced by UN-HABITAT for use by and in the One Stop and We Are the Future Urban Youth Centres. More info →
This manual exists as one of a growing library of materials produced by UNHABITAT for use by and in the One Stop and We Are the Future Urban Youth Centres. More info →