Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Series: Urban Profiles
The development of realistic structure plans for Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi, and the surrounding towns. This cooperation was borne out of the need to adopt development strategies for the provision of basic socio-economic and physical infrastructure in fast-growing, unplanned cities to attain sustainable human settlement development. More info →
Pointe-noire est une ville de la République du congo située au centre-ouest de l’Afrique sur la façade atlantique. More info →