Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Series: Urban development programme for the Somali region
The publication documents the process undertaken by the Sheikh Municipality, records the outcomes of the first broad consensus on urban issues, priority interventions and action plans, introduces the spatial analysis as a tool for strategic planning, and provides a comprehensive methodological tool for strategic urban planning. More info →
The publication contains the spatial analysis of Gardho, a town in the Puntland State of Somalia. More info →
This booklet outlines the basic steps taken towards effective and integrated urban development in the city of Berbera in the northern Somali region (Somaliland). More info →
The publication contains the spatial analysis of Garowe, the capital city of the Puntland State of Somalia. More info →
The publication describes a city profile of Hargeisa, Somaliland. More info →