- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Review Of The Operation Of The Regional Office For Latin America And The Caribbean (ROLAC)
This is a comprehensive consultancy report of a review of the operation of the Regional Office for Latin America and the Caribbean (ROLAC), executed by Mr. Manuel Morales during fifteen weeks from October 2006 to January 2007.