- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Regional Technical Offices Improving Municipal Planning & Enhancing Local Governance
The Regional Training Officers is a unit performing under the mandate of the Union of Municipalities (UoM), and comprises motivated local experts and technical persons. It aims at mobilizing public and civil local actors to collectively address local needs based on available resources. The RTO is a tool that aims to strengthen local governance, enhance service delivery, and mainstream planned interventions.