- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
The Programme Office is responsible for the overall coordination of the UN-Habitat project portfolio. Its objectives are to strengthen project development and management processes and to ensure efficient and effective implementation of UN-Habitat projects.
The Programme Office oversees the whole project management cycle, from project strategy, resources, formulation, and approval to implementation and monitoring. In order to guarantee operational efficiency and to optimize workflow, it oversees both the regional offices and the thematic organizational units (branches) and supports them with policies and guidelines.
Head of the Programme Division: Mr. Raf Tuts
- Project Implementation, Monitoring and Reporting (PIMR)
- Gender Coordination and Support Unit (GCSU)
- Donor Relation and Resource Mobilization Service (DRRMS)