- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
- Country Programme Document 2018-2022 for Palestine Launched to Celebrate World...
- Global Urban Lectures – S05E01
- Season 5 of UN-Habitat Global Urban Lectures Launched
- Ms. Maimunah Mohd Sharif, United Nations Under-Secretary-General and Executive...
- Kenya’s Garbage Hero wins the UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour
- UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour award winners announced
- Barcelona Resilience Week to Inspire Action towards Sustainable Urban Resilience
The Programme Office is responsible for the overall coordination of the UN-Habitat project portfolio. Its objectives are to strengthen project development and management processes and to ensure efficient and effective implementation of UN-Habitat projects.
The Programme Office oversees the whole project management cycle, from project strategy, resources, formulation, and approval to implementation and monitoring. In order to guarantee operational efficiency and to optimize workflow, it oversees both the regional offices and the thematic organizational units (branches) and supports them with policies and guidelines.
Head of the Programme Division: Mr. Raf Tuts
- Project Implementation, Monitoring and Reporting (PIMR)
- Gender Coordination and Support Unit (GCSU)
- Donor Relation and Resource Mobilization Service (DRRMS)