Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Total value of UN-Habitat investments (2008-2015): US$ 1,147,657
- Total number of UN-Habitat projects (2008-2015): 3 projects
- Main donors: United Nations General Trust Fund, SF of the CERF, European Commission and, the Africa, Caribbean and Pacific Secretariat
- Implementing partners: UNESCO, ILO, UNEP, UN-Habitat, Government of Namibia and OCHA, Ministry of Land, Housing and Urban Development