Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
EPE 3 1 Expanding our toolkit of evaluation methods Examples from emerging UN practice 25042019 uneg
EPE 3 2 Making the best use of Theories of Change in evaluations
EPE 1 2 Coaching Junior Evaluators UNEG EPE
EPE 3 3 How to go about the management of joint evaluations A best response game
EPE 2 1 We ask others to demonstrate impact How can we demonstrate the impact of our evaluations?
EPE 2 5 OECD DAC evaluation criteria Recent developments and potential for evaluation in the context
EPE 2 4 Evaluations and audits Experiences from combined functions synergies or competition?
EPE 1 6 As managers, we also make mistakes let’s share them and learn from them
EPE 3 5 Evaluating policy support
Gambian musician, Sona Jobarteh, sees the impact of UN-Habitat’s projects in Nairobi.
Mayor Jean Francois Kando
Driving Social Inclusion and development in Brazil
Smart Cities Egypt Workshop
Executive Director, Mme. Maimunah Mohd Sharif to UNECE 68th Commission session 9 April
First Bike Train Nairobi