- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Blue Economy Conference: Local governments have to play a role to ensure we achieve sustainability
The UN-Habitat Executive Director Ms.Maimunah Mohd Sharif speaking during the Governor and Mayors’ Convention on the second day of the Sustainable Blue Economy Conference 2018 being held at the Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC) Nairobi