- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
Local Economic Development and Financing in Nampula-Nacala Development Corrodor in Mozambique
The underlying strategy of LED being recommended here is based upon identifying local resources, human, social, and natural that can be leveraged into economic assets. It is furthermore predicated upon the recognition that inclusive political and economic institutions create the opportunities that enable development ventures to come to fruition.