Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Total value of UN-Habitat investments (2008-2013): US$ 10,077,070
- Total number of UN-Habitat projects (2008-2013): 9 projects
- Main donors: Peace Building Fund/UNDP Liberia, UNDP Liberia, SIDA, UNDP Liberia – Peace Building Fund (MDTR), UNDP Liberia, UNDP Headquarters, Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA), UN-Habitat Internal Development Fund
- Implementing partners: Governance Commission/Land Commission, MoA, MLNE, LISGIS, MoF, MPEA, MoJ, EPA, Univ of Liberia, University of Liberia – Geography Department; FAO, UNMIL, UNDP Liberia, World Bank, Norgwegian Refugee Council (NRC), Monrovia Municipal Corporation (MCC); MCC/USAID, Govt of Liberia: Ministries of Internal Affairs (MIA), Planning & Economic Affairs (MPEA); UNDP Liberia, UN County Support Team, Liberia Institute of Public Administration (LIPA), UN-PBF, Liberia Land Commission, Ministry of Lands Mines and Energy (MLME); Center for National Documents and Records Agency (CNDRA); Ministry of Public Works (MoPW); Municipalities of Gbarnga, Ganta, Buchanan, Kakata, Tubmanburg; Tetra-Tech/ARD (ARD)