- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Lebanon – Projects
The UN-Habitat country office in Lebanon was initiated in late 2006. As the country has faced two large scale crises – the 2006 July-War on Lebanon, and the Syrian Refugee Crisis – the programme steered most of its activities to focus on responding to emerging issues through housing reconstruction, shelter provision, basic services upgrading while also laying the foundation for long term sustainable solutions. The projects of UN-Habitat in Lebanon is aligned along specific key focus areas