- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
To strengthen its dynamic and expert team around the world, UN-Habitat is constantly on the lookout for talented and motivated people who want to actively contribute to making our cities better places to live in. You can join UN-Habitat in several ways, as seen below. Please note: UN-Habitat does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. If you have been asked for payment of fees by persons or companies claiming to be recruiting on behalf of UN-Habitat, immediately contact: email@example.com Any person or company misusing the recruitment process or trying to take unlawful advantage of applicants will be reported to the relevant local authorities and face possible prosecution. Also read our fraud and scam alert.
Click here to view all UN-Habitat Vacancies.