Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Total value of UN-Habitat investments (2008-2013): US$ 4,526,659
- Total number of UN-Habitat projects (2008-2013): 4 projects
- Main donors: The main donors to UN-Habitat projects in Japan are the Government of Japan and other local donors.
- Implementing partners: UN-Habitat has been working in Japan with local and regional partners such as the Government of Japan and Asia Disaster Reduction Center. Fukuoka Prefectural Government, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka International Exchange Foundation, Cooperating Committee for the UN-Habitat Fukuoka Office, Asia Disaster Reduction Center and other NGOs.