- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Total value of UN-Habitat investments (2008-2013): US$ 2,491,005
- Total number of UN-Habitat projects (2008-2013): 1 project
- Main donors: the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran
UN-Habitat Tehran Office was established in April 2007 following an agreement between the Islamic Republic of Iran and UN-Habitat. UN-Habitat’s programmes in the I.R. of Iran are designed to help policy-makers and local communities get to grips with the human settlements and urban issues and find workable, lasting solutions.