- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Integrating urban and peri-urban agriculture into city-level climate change strategies – June 2014
UN-Habitat Cities and Climate Change Initiative Newsletter.
In this issue:
1. Integrating urban and peri-urban agriculture into city-level climate change strategies.
2. Side event at United Nations Environment and Social Council (ECOSOC) focuses on cities and climate change.
3. Silay City in the Philippines prepares for climate change.
4. Short films on climate change in Southeast Asia released.
5. Cities Day at UN Climate Conference.
6. Regional training on pro-poor urban climate resilience.