- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
Habitat Debate Vol. 9, No. 2, Young people in an urbanizing world
Cities are our destiny. Visions of a non- or de-urbanizing world, while interesting and important intellectual creations of the 20th century, arIn a world where the number of young people has become the largest in history relative to the adult population, the need to take urgent and ever more innovative approaches to the problems facing them is greater than ever.e no longer credible.