- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Global Sanitation Fund ProGramme Annual Report 2018
It is my great pleasure to present you this annual report of 2018 on the Global Sanitation Fund (GSF) Programme in Nepal executed by UN-Habitat and supported by Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC) for Government of Nepal. Within eight years of support to the sector by GSF, there has been a remarkable contribution in scaling up the national sanitation campaign. The most challenging 8 Terai districts had significantly progressed in sanitation sector within four years with support of the Programme attaining ODF status of three districts of Terai. This has been a great support to the sector reaching closer towards the Country ODF.