- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
First Plenary meeting will be on Monday 8th May 2017 at 10am
Based upon past practice, it is anticipated that the work in the plenary meetings may be divided into two segments: first, a high-level segment, with interventions primarily by ministers and other heads of delegation, to be held on the first and second days; and, second, a dialogue between Governments, local authorities and other Habitat Agenda partners, to be held on the third day. It should be noted that part of the morning meeting on the first day will be devoted to organizational matters.