- UN Environment, Yale University demonstrate how to make modern living...
- Sustainable Development Goal 11 Synthesis Report
- UN-Habitat-led SDG 11 report
- Call for Case Studies: Urban and Territorial Planning for Health
- Calling for applications: 2017 Dubai International Award for Best Practices
- Building Sustainable Communities: Leadership, Gender and the Environment Course
- Academy of Sustainable Urban Mobility (AoSUM)
- New Urban Agenda adopted at Habitat III
- Land Management and Informal Settlement Regularisation
- Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
Committee of the Whole
First Committee of the Whole meeting may begin its work on Monday 8th May 2017 in the afternoon
Based on the organization of work for previous sessions of the Governing Council and recommendations emanating from work in previous plenary meetings, the Governing Council may establish a sessional committee of the whole that would be accorded responsibility for the detailed consideration of the following agenda items;
Item 5: Activities of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme, including coordination matters.
Item 6: Review of the outcome of the United Nations Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat III).
Item 8: Work programme of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme and budget of the United Nations Habitat and Human Settlements Foundation for the biennium 2018–2019