- Women’s Groups Discuss Engaging Women in Promoting Safety
- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
Committee of the Whole
First Committee of the Whole meeting may begin its work on Monday 8th May 2017 in the afternoon
Based on the organization of work for previous sessions of the Governing Council and recommendations emanating from work in previous plenary meetings, the Governing Council may establish a sessional committee of the whole that would be accorded responsibility for the detailed consideration of the following agenda items;
Item 5: Activities of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme, including coordination matters.
Item 6: Review of the outcome of the United Nations Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat III).
Item 8: Work programme of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme and budget of the United Nations Habitat and Human Settlements Foundation for the biennium 2018–2019