- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Committee of the Whole
First Committee of the Whole meeting may begin its work on Monday 8th May 2017 in the afternoon
Based on the organization of work for previous sessions of the Governing Council and recommendations emanating from work in previous plenary meetings, the Governing Council may establish a sessional committee of the whole that would be accorded responsibility for the detailed consideration of the following agenda items;
Item 5: Activities of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme, including coordination matters.
Item 6: Review of the outcome of the United Nations Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat III).
Item 8: Work programme of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme and budget of the United Nations Habitat and Human Settlements Foundation for the biennium 2018–2019