- UN Environment, Yale University demonstrate how to make modern living...
- Sustainable Development Goal 11 Synthesis Report
- UN-Habitat-led SDG 11 report
- Call for Case Studies: Urban and Territorial Planning for Health
- Calling for applications: 2017 Dubai International Award for Best Practices
- Building Sustainable Communities: Leadership, Gender and the Environment Course
- Academy of Sustainable Urban Mobility (AoSUM)
- New Urban Agenda adopted at Habitat III
- Land Management and Informal Settlement Regularisation
- Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
It is the delegate’s own responsibility to obtain a visa for Kenya. The information provided herein acts only as guidance. A valid passport, not expiring for at least six months from the date of arrival is required for entry into Kenya. A valid entry visa is also required for most countries and may be obtained in advance from the Kenyan Embassy/High Commission in your country of residence or in a neighboring country. In the absence of either, then certain Embassies of other countries generally represent Kenya in the issuance of visas. Please note that visas prior to arrival are not required for citizens of Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Brunei-Darussalam, Burundi, Cyprus, Dominica, Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Jamaica, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia (for less than 30 days stay), Maldives, Mauritius, Namibia, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Africa (for less than 30 days stay), Solomon Islands, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Swaziland, Trinidad, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
Visas can also be obtained upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi for certain countries at a cost of USD 50 or its equivalent in Euros or Kenya shillings. Nationals of the following countries require special advance visa clearance by the Kenyan authorities (as of January 2017): Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cameroon, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Eritrea, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Palestine, Senegal, Somalia, Syria and Tajikistan. Stateless persons also require advance clearance. For more information regarding visas please visit the