- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
- One Hundred Youth Receive Training on Solar Street Lighting to Curb Urban...
- Workshop Promotes Sustainable Social Housing Projects in India
- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
To book exhibition space, please review the guidelines and register below.
- Read this Exhibition Guide carefully.
- Reserve an exhibitor’s booth using the Online Registration Form. Select “Exhibitor“ under “What is your capacity at this meeting” to enter details about your exhibition such as the type of booth, its size, a summary of what you will exhibit and its relevance to the event.
- Deadline for applications is 24 April 2017.
- UN-Habitat will review all applications and will revert with confirmation of whether your application has been approved.
- If approved, you will receive the booking confirmation, an invoice and information on the next steps to complete the process.
- In order to confirm your reservation, payment must be completed by 28 April 2017, accompanied by proof of payment (bank transfer slip) sent to GCexhibition@unhabitat.org.
- Please note that the final location will be confirmed one week before the exhibition opens.
- For more information, please contact the Exhibition Coordinator on GCexhibition@unhabitat.org.
- Size: 220 cm (Height) by 300 cm (Width) by 100 cm (Depth)
- Material: White Octanorm panels measuring 100 cm wide by 220 cm high (posters mounted with double-sided tape)
- Table with 2 chairs
- Two Spot Lights and a power source
- Wireless internet
- Cost: $370
- Exhibitors can combine 2 or more standard booths (the number of booths an exhibitor can reserve will be limited to 4 and will depend on availability)
- Cost: $370 x number of standard booths reserved
- Set-up: Exhibitors will set up their booths on 6 and 7 May 2017.
- The exhibition will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily from 8 to 12 May 2017.
- Exhibition Booths must be permanently manned during the events.
- Dismantling: Exhibitors will be required to remove their displays on 12 May 2017 after 4:00 pm.
Booth rental payments must be made by 28 April 2017. If payment is not made by the deadline, the application will be disqualified and removed from the shortlist.
For exhibitors wishing to ship large exhibits in advance, kindly contact the UN contracted clearing agent below or other reputable courier companies such as DHL for guidance and help in clearing and storage of consignments.
AGS Frasers International Removals
For additional information and enquiries about the exhibition space, kindly contact the Exhibition Coordinator on:
Tel: +254 20 762 3397 or +254 20 7624532