- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
The United Nations Office in Nairobi (UNON) will be the venue of two important meetings this April 2015.
The first is the second session of the Preparatory Committee for the United Nations Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat III) will be held from 14 to 16 April 2015.
The second is the twenty-fifth session of the UN-Habitat Governing Council scheduled for 17 to 23 April 2015. In order to take advantage of the high level representation from member states and accredited partners attending both meetings, a common exhibition area will be created from 14 to 23 April 2015.
Member States, stakeholders and organizations working in sustainable urban development are invited to exhibit projects, innovations and solutions.