- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
The United Nations Office in Nairobi (UNON) will be the venue of two important meetings this April 2015.
The first is the second session of the Preparatory Committee for the United Nations Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat III) will be held from 14 to 16 April 2015.
The second is the twenty-fifth session of the UN-Habitat Governing Council scheduled for 17 to 23 April 2015. In order to take advantage of the high level representation from member states and accredited partners attending both meetings, a common exhibition area will be created from 14 to 23 April 2015.
Member States, stakeholders and organizations working in sustainable urban development are invited to exhibit projects, innovations and solutions.