- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
- One Hundred Youth Receive Training on Solar Street Lighting to Curb Urban...
- Workshop Promotes Sustainable Social Housing Projects in India
- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
- Country Programme Document 2018-2022 for Palestine Launched to Celebrate World...
- Global Urban Lectures – S05E01
- Season 5 of UN-Habitat Global Urban Lectures Launched
- Training on Innovative Approaches to Deliver Affordable Housing Options in Asia:...
Membership of the Bureau of the Governing Council
MEMBERSHIP OF THE BUREAU OF THE GOVERNING COUNCIL OF UN-Habitat
- ASIA-PACIFIC STATES – (INDIA) (PRESIDENT)
Honourable Hardeep S. Puri
Minister of States (IC), Housing and Urban Affairs
Republic of India
- AFRICAN STATES – (KENYA) (VICE-PRESIDENT)
Honourable James Wainaina Macharia
Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Transport,
Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development
Republic of Kenya
- WESTERN EUROPE AND OTHER STATES – (GERMANY) (VICE-PRESIDENT)
Mr. Franz Marré
Head of Division, Federal Ministry for Economic Development and Cooperation
Federal Republic of Germany
- LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN STATES – (GUATEMALA) (VICE-PRESIDENT)
Honourable Carlos Estuardo Barillas
Vice-Minister of Communications, Infrastructure and Housing
Republic of Guatemala
- EASTERN EUROPEAN STATES. (RUSSIAN FEDERATION) (RAPPORTEUR)
Honourable Andrey Chibis
Deputy-Minister, Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities