- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
Transforming ACP cities, leaving no one behind: Engaging in large scale investments in slums
Date(s) - 14/11/2018 - 16/11/2018
Thorn Hotel Brussels City centre
Categories No Categories
Our 3rd ACP/EC/UN-Habitat International Tripartite Conference will take place in Brussels between November 14th and 16th 2018. The conference will assemble ministers, mayors, civil society and community leaders, NGOs, academia, private sector, research institutions, regional development bodies and financing partners as well as other UN and development agencies from all over the world to share experiences, achievements, methodologies and tools for up-scaling slum upgrading and affordable housing. The aim of the conference is to create a platform for a community of practice to learn and exchange knowledge on slum upgrading and prevention practices, successful approaches in different contexts, building and strengthening partnership opportunities for investments in slum upgrading at scale.