- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
- Country Programme Document 2018-2022 for Palestine Launched to Celebrate World...
- Global Urban Lectures – S05E01
- Season 5 of UN-Habitat Global Urban Lectures Launched
- Ms. Maimunah Mohd Sharif, United Nations Under-Secretary-General and Executive...
- Kenya’s Garbage Hero wins the UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour
- UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour award winners announced
- Barcelona Resilience Week to Inspire Action towards Sustainable Urban Resilience
First International Conference on Improving Resilience of Health and Critical Facilities
Date(s) - 29/04/2019 - 30/04/2019
Categories No Categories
Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Universities, etc.
Start and end date
29-30 April 2019
Islamic Republic of Iran
Summary of event
This event will be organized as a final activity of the Project for Improving the Resilience of Hospitals funded by the Government of Japan. It will focus on latest findings and outcomes in the area of multi-hazard assessment of hospitals and other critical facilities with particular emphasis on:
UN-Habitat Tehran Office