- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
First International Conference on Improving Resilience of Health and Critical Facilities
Date(s) - 29/04/2019 - 30/04/2019
Categories No Categories
Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Universities, etc.
Start and end date
29-30 April 2019
Islamic Republic of Iran
Summary of event
This event will be organized as a final activity of the Project for Improving the Resilience of Hospitals funded by the Government of Japan. It will focus on latest findings and outcomes in the area of multi-hazard assessment of hospitals and other critical facilities with particular emphasis on:
UN-Habitat Tehran Office