- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
- One Hundred Youth Receive Training on Solar Street Lighting to Curb Urban...
- Workshop Promotes Sustainable Social Housing Projects in India
- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
ASLA Annual Congress
Date(s) - 19/10/2018 - 22/10/2018
American Association of Landscape Architects
Summary of event
UN-Habitat and Anaheim City have been invited to organize a side event on Block by Block with a public space upgrading project in Anaheim as the main case study. Representatives from Anaheim City and Microsoft confirmed. UN-Habitat to provide a speaker.
Pontus Westerberg: email@example.com