- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Evaluation of the Safer Cities Programme
Rather than being a technical evaluation of this global project, this is a strategic review of the Safer Cities Programme, which takes as its point of departure the assessment of the Safer Cities for Better Governance project.
The objectives of the review are to assess the performance of the project, to identify the impact of the project, with a focus on co-ordination, networking and mainstreaming, within the HABITAT agency, on country-level activities and in relation to partners and collaborators, to propose recommendations to address design, implementation, co-ordination and human resource management of the project, to propose recommendations towards a resource mobilisation strategy for the programme as well as to provide input into the process of developing a strategic vision and way forward for the programme.