- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Evaluation of the Municipal Spatial Planning Support Programme MuSPP Phase 3, July 2014
This evaluation was carried out during the third phase of the Municipal Spatial Planning Support Programme (MuSPP). The programme as a whole started 8 years ago in 2005 and phase 3 in 2011.
The intention is to assess the progress towards project objectives, to look beyond the current project and to give the opportunity to adjust the work of the final months so as to maximize the sustainability of impact.