Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
- Total value of UN-Habitat investments (2008-2015): US$ 22,685,203
- Total number of UN-Habitat projects (2008-2015): 11 projects
- Main donors: UNDP, Canada and UNHCR, European Commission and the Africa, Caribbean and Pacific Secretariat
- Implementing partners: UNDP, UNHCR, MONUC, OCHA, PAM, FAO, UNOPS and external partners such as Search for Common Ground (SFCG) and Ministry of Land Affairs
UN-Habitat has been working mainly in North Kivu, Ituri, Bunia/Djugu, Mahagi and Masisi Territory, and the Equateur Province.