- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Total value of UN-Habitat investments (2008-2013): US$ 1,318,221
- Total number of UN-Habitat projects (2008-2013): 3 projects
- Main donors: Spain, COSUDE (Swiss Agency) and the NGO Volver a la Gente.
- Implementing partners: national and local governments, governmental and legislative institutions, universities and civil society organization
With the ongoing changes in the housing sector in Cuba UN-Habitat has carried out activities in the housing sector in Pinar del Rio, Holguín and LasTunas.