- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Country Programme Document 2018-2022 for Palestine Launched to Celebrate World Habitat Day
The UN-Habitat Country Programme Document (HCPD) is the strategic framework document through which the Special Human Settlements Programme for the Palestinian People (SHSPPP) (UN-Habitat Palestine) work with the Government of Palestine (GoP)1, represented by Ministry of Local Government (MoLG), and other stakeholders as elaborated in the MoU between GoP/MoLGand UN-Habitat (2017-2020) in understanding, analysing, designing, and implementing fit-for-purpose interventions in the fields of sustainable urbanization, spatial planning, local governance, and urban management.