Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Collection: Urban Development and Management
Total Quality Maintenance in Local Government Operations and Maintenance – Blueprint for Action: Participant’s Workbook. TQMn, Vol. 3
The third booklet includes exercises to help participants apply the concepts and ideas of TQMn to the O&M function on which they have collected information prior to the workshop. More info →
This publication is set to highlight the broad range of issues that requires consideration with regard to local democracy and decentralization in East and Southern Africa. It aims at providing brief overviews on decentralization processes in the five selected countries in the region. It summarizes the many different aspects of decentralization highlighting key issues that need to be addressed by practitioners. More info →
The publication draws on the results of participative workshops such as the Burao City Profile and the Burao City Consultation and offers local and international agencies, donors and in particular local communities and civil society stakeholders the opportunity to identify critical problems and strategic objectives in the area of sustainable and post-conflict city planning. More info →