Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Collection: GRHS 2007
This publication, which focuses on natural and human-made disasters, is the third of three volumes of the Abridged Edition of the Global Report 2007. More info →
This publication, which focuses on security of tenure and forced evictions, is the second of three volumes of the Abridged Edition of the Global Report 2007. More info →
Reducing Urban Crime and Violence; Summary of the Global Report on Human Settlements 2007 (Volume 1)
This publication, which focuses on crime and violence, is the first of three volumes of the Abridged Edition of the Global Report 2007. More info →
Enhancing Urban Safety and Security addresses three major threats to the safety and security of cities: crime and violence; insecurity of tenure and forced evictions; and natural and human-made disasters. More info →