- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
Water Operators Partnerships – Building WOPs for Sustainable Development in Water and Sanitation
Water operators worldwide are in need of assistance and capacity building support to sharpen service delivery. Experienced water operators, professional water associations, national water ministries, development agencies and international finance institutions have a privileged position in assisting them. Partnerships between operators have emerged as a feasible way to improve their own efficiency and effectiveness.