- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Water Operators Partnerships – Building WOPs for Sustainable Development in Water and Sanitation
Water operators worldwide are in need of assistance and capacity building support to sharpen service delivery. Experienced water operators, professional water associations, national water ministries, development agencies and international finance institutions have a privileged position in assisting them. Partnerships between operators have emerged as a feasible way to improve their own efficiency and effectiveness.
Submit your review