- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Urban Youth Centre Setup Guide , Volume 1
Planning is half the job. Starting a centre is a huge task. Here is some practical advice and important things to remember in the process
This manual exists as one of a growing library of materials produced by UN-HABITAT for use by and in Urban Youth Centres, both One Stop and We Are the Future models.
Submit your review