- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Urban Planning Manual for Somaliland
This planning manual, which is targeted at planners and technicians in Somaliland (north-west Somalia) explains basic urban planning and details six crucial steps in the urban planning cycle.
The Urban Planning Manual for Somaliland defines what plans are and details the basic procedural steps for making a plan. The annexes provide basic data collection formats and mapping tips for undertaking a study. They also elaborate on the participatory process and the techniques to be used.
Submit your review