- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
- Country Programme Document 2018-2022 for Palestine Launched to Celebrate World...
- Global Urban Lectures – S05E01
- Season 5 of UN-Habitat Global Urban Lectures Launched
- Ms. Maimunah Mohd Sharif, United Nations Under-Secretary-General and Executive...
- Kenya’s Garbage Hero wins the UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour
- UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour award winners announced
- Barcelona Resilience Week to Inspire Action towards Sustainable Urban Resilience
United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) Dashboard Group: Norm setting and development 2014-2015
The purpose of the OIOS Evaluation Dashboard is to provide an assessment of the evaluation function in each of the entities under United Nations Secretariat, including UN-Habitat. This report was released in June 2017 and covers the biennium 2014-2015. UN-Habitat scored well on all key parameters of the evaluation framework. In terms of resources, UN-Habitat recorded an increase in its M&E budget but a decrease in the percentage of M&E budget as a percentage of the total programme budget. Overall report quality is good. Gender and human rights are better integrated while the quality of recommendations have decreased in the sample of evaluation reports assessed.
Submit your review