- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
UNHRP Working Paper No. 1: Monitoring housing rights: Developing a set of indicators to monitor the full and progressive realisation of the human right to adequate housing
This background paper for the 2003 expert group meeting on housing rights monitoring presents a framework for the development of a set of housing rights indicators. A set of 6 housing rights elements and 17 housing rights indicators is proposed in the report.
Once a final set of indicators has been agreed upon, these indicators will form the foundation for the establishment of a global system for monitoring the full and progressive realisation of the human right to adequate housing, as provided for in international instruments.
Submit your review