- UN Environment, Yale University demonstrate how to make modern living...
- Sustainable Development Goal 11 Synthesis Report
- UN-Habitat-led SDG 11 report
- Call for Case Studies: Urban and Territorial Planning for Health
- Calling for applications: 2017 Dubai International Award for Best Practices
- Building Sustainable Communities: Leadership, Gender and the Environment Course
- Academy of Sustainable Urban Mobility (AoSUM)
- New Urban Agenda adopted at Habitat III
- Land Management and Informal Settlement Regularisation
- Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
UNHRP Working Paper No. 1: Monitoring housing rights: Developing a set of indicators to monitor the full and progressive realisation of the human right to adequate housing
This background paper for the 2003 expert group meeting on housing rights monitoring presents a framework for the development of a set of housing rights indicators. A set of 6 housing rights elements and 17 housing rights indicators is proposed in the report.
Once a final set of indicators has been agreed upon, these indicators will form the foundation for the establishment of a global system for monitoring the full and progressive realisation of the human right to adequate housing, as provided for in international instruments.