- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
UN-Habitat Country Programme Document 2016 – 2019, Afghanistan
The Habitat Country Programme Document (HCPD) sets out the strategic direction of UN-Habitat’s engagement in Afghanistan for the period 2016-19. Aligned with the national development goals and priorities of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and the United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF), the Country Programme Document draws on lessons learned from UN-Habitat’s experience working hand-in-hand with communities across the nation over the past 24 years and on our understanding of the ongoing process of transformation in human settlements across the country.
Submit your review