- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
UN-Habitat’s Role in Joint Programming for the Delivery of MDGs in Latin America and the Caribbean 2/2014
The final evaluation of UN-Habitat’s role in the Millenium Development Goal Achievement Fund (MDG-F) joint programme for Latin America and the Caribbean was conducted between November 2013 and March 2014 by two independent consultants. The ex-post evaluation was expected to provide UN-Habitat management, entities responsible for project development and implementation in UN-Habitat Regional Offices and at headquarters, governing bodies, donors and key stakeholders with a forward-looking objective assessment of the value-added, achievements, lessons, challenges and opportunities resulting from UN-Habitat’s participation in joint programming. In addition,
consideration was given UN-Habitat’s adherence to the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness and One UN Approach in attaining development results and supporting the achievement of MDG targets.
Submit your review