- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
UN-Habitat Global Activities Report 2013 , Our Presence and Partnerships
UN-Habitat’s country activities are focused on supporting governments in the formulation of policies and strategies with a view to creating and strengthening self-reliant urban planning and management capacity at both national and local levels and promoting sustainable urbanization.
This report covers UN-Habitat’s global programmes and activities in the regions: Africa; the Arab States; Asia and the Pacific; Latin America and the Caribbean; and Europe.
Submit your review