- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
UN-Habitat Country Programme Document 2008-2009 – Sri Lanka
The Programme in Sri Lanka is based on a rich portfolio of recent and ongoing projects in the human settlements sector. Through interaction with Sri Lanka’s development partners and increasingly also humanitatian agencies, the HCPD has been prepared, including the human settlements agenda as incorporated in the UNDAF.
While for some of the proposed activities funds have been identified, there are activities in the pipeline, which still require funding.
Submit your review