- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
UN-Habitat Country Programme Document 2008-2009 – Namibia
The Namibia Habitat Country Programme Document is the result of a collaborative effort between various agencies in Namibia, namely, the United Nations Development Programme and UN-HABITAT, in consultation and in collaboration with the government of Namibia.
This UN-HABITAT Country Programme Document was produced after a series of consultative meetings were held with the United Nations Development Programme country office and the UN-HABITAT programme. Over a two-year period, the country programme will be implemented in conjunction with the United Nations Development Assistance Framework and will coincide with the formulation of the Third National Development Plan, or National Development Plan 3.
Submit your review