- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
UN-Habitat Country Programme Document 2008-2009 – Liberia , HCPD
The Habitat Country Programme Document for Liberia outlines the main objectives and priorities for UN-HABITAT. In collaboration with the Government and other UN Agencies, the overall aim of the UN-HABITAT Country Programme Documents is to promote the Habitat Agenda. UN-HABITAT plays an active role in urban development and policy formulation.
Through partnerships with various ministries, UN-HABITAT has assisted in identifying key urban issues and areas of support to improve the urban situation in Liberia.
Submit your review