- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Training Needs Assessment and Training Outcome Evaluation , In and Urban Context
Assessing training needs and evaluating the outcomes of training are crucial, both for training providers and recipients of training, to ensure that training is effective and resources are wisely used. Despite the importance of assessment and evaluation, these steps are often the least prioritized of the training cycle as they are perceived as complicated and costly.
This manual supports training providers with practical and affordable methods and tools for training needs assessment and training outcome evaluation, ultimately aiming to increase the value of training. The methods and tools are accompanied by basic theory on assessment and evaluation as well as ideas on how and why to engage funders and other stakeholders in the process.
Submit your review